Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Latest Craigslist Purchase

This is my newest addition to our BBQ Family
It even came with a cover
My BBQ finally was going out on us, and gas was coming out of the front control knob. I do like the charcoal taste however sometimes it just takes too long for my busy schedule. We are going to take a camping trip to "Bear Lake" on July 10th however since my BBQ went haywire, and I was going to take that with us, and now it was on the fritz, what I was going to do.
My brother Marty, introduced me to this wonderful website called Craigslist. And Craigslist has changed my life. ha ha. I check on it all the time and I have found many a great bargain by doing so. So anyway, I was checking craigslist and I found this little beauty, only used a handful of times and in great condition for only $25.00, "WHAT A STEAL". I had paid for mine about 3 years ago and I paid $170.00 (and that was on sale), so with this one it came with the cover and a place for the spices and even a brand new spatula. It is very clean and the grills look brand new. The lady said that they didnt know how to use it very well and they preferred Charcoal cause it was easier to use. I said "Great, we will take it". We loaded it up and now we have a new BBQ Grill for a fraction of the cost. It even has a side burner too. So now we have another BBQ to take to Bear Lake. Yea!
Take a look at http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ You too can find some great deals. We have bought a bedroom set, a dishwasher, a car, a lawnmower, a finish nailer, and now the BBQ! We got great deals on all of them. Check it out.

2 comments:

The Hartle's said...

What! I never find good deals like that I will have to look more often on Craigs List.

Nathan said...

Regina! You're a genius!