Sunday, July 1, 2007

Taylorsville Days and the Fireworks


Today was a long day. I was on my way to get my BBQ and my truck died. We thought it was the battery so we replaced it, and it drove fine. Went to get my BBQ, and drove around and then my truck was dying again. My air conditioner is not blowing as hard and drove around for quite a while. Then my clock in the truck started fritzing on and off, on and off. I think it is the Alternator. It seems like it is draining my battery. I will have to take it to Auto Zone to see if my alternator is almost dead. Thank goodness my dying truck made it home. It is my belief that I will have to replace the alternator, what a bummer. We did have on the agenda to go to Melanie Moleni's sister (Crystal's Wedding) however with this truck issue we were not able to go. However we did make it to see the Taylorsville Days Fireworks, which was very nice. It lasted about 30 min and Sierra loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

The Hartle's said...

Why didnt I know about this party!