Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sierras Contraversial Dress

This is the dress that Sierra and I have been having our talks about



She is such a girl and such a drama queen, especially in this dress. Aiii, Yii, Yii, Yiii

We are having an upcoming wedding in our family next Saturday 07/07/07. The colors that the bride chose for the wedding are brown and turquoise. I had previously purchased a dress for Sierra that was brown so that she could wear it in the future and it was something she liked. It was a bit more modest than this one. Well anyway, I had purchased it at Kohl's and when I purchased it they gave me $50.00 in credit to use anytime the next two weeks after my purchase. Well I had forgotten about this credit and I remembered about it on June 29th and it had to be used by June 30th. Sierra decided she wanted to go shopping with me as she usually gets to buy something. Well if you know Sierra, she is a fasion diva, she has to have the coolest, newest, most Hillary Duff, Hannah Montana, Raven, Cheetah Girl Fashions. So we get to the store and its decided that Sierra can spend $25 of the $50 credit. So she goes in there and looks around and she spots "THIS" dress. It was $50 and it was on sale for $22.69. She tries it on and its a little big, so she wanted a smaller size, well that was the smallest size. I told her "Why don't you look around maybe you can find something else". OH NO, there WAS NOTHING ELSE, she wanted "THAT" dress, AND she informed me she was going to wear it to the wedding instead of the other one. I advised her that she will either have to wear a shirt underneath cause its too big on top or we would have to do some alterations. She is not having the shirt underneath business at all, so alterations are going to be needed apparently. Now we have to find shoes, and OH MAN, they have to be heels and just the right ones too, she says. We have a small problem cause her foot is wide where her toes are and its hard to find that, but the rest of her foot is skinny. She inherited my wide foot up top. So now we are shoe hunting. If you see something cute out there that would match, let me know. We have only been to Ross, and Target before we started fighting about the shoes and we stopped. Aiii, Yii, Yii, I can hardly wait until she is a teenager and we are already fighting about clothes and shoes......Man am I in trouble, she is only 7........

1 comment:

The Hartle's said...

She is so funny! Good luck finding some shoes, I'll keep my eyes open!