Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Hot Tub


We finally got the Hot tub going, since it has been sitting in our driveway for at least a year. We got the concrete poured and the hot tub in. Andrew put in the electrical, and we fixed the broken pump. We inherited the hot tub from my sister in law Zenaida and my brother in law Joe. They had a broken pump and didnt want to mess with it, and gave it to us. We have really enjoyed so much, so far. Now the Grandkids and Kids are over our house all the time to get their soak in. We love to go in it at night, that is the best time to get in, its not so hot and the lights are so pretty in it. But we have visitors during the day too, and we get in then too. The day photo has Dave my husbands two boys Tony and Andrew and their children, Braxton, Mikka, Dylan, and Whitney, and my daughter Sierra too, they have a blast in it everytime. The night photo just has Dave my husband and Sierra my daughter, soaking in it looking at the stars. Very wise choice to put that hot tub in. If you ever have the chance to own one. DO IT, it feels so good and it makes you sleep like a baby. After a long day in the "Y" it feels so good and my feet aren't killing me or my back either after a nice soak in the tub.

2 comments:

The Hartle's said...

That is a huge hot tub! Im kind of jealous... and there's no need to act like you work very hard either!

Nathan said...

Regina, I'll come over anytime. I promise.