Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Tomatoes



I decided since we put all the dirt in the garden from digging out the dirt and putting in the concrete in for the hot tub, I would plant some tomatoes in pots. Boy have they grown. They have grown by leaps and bounds. I have like 9 tomatoes total on my plants, and I am so excited. I love home grown tomatoes, and to watch them grow like crazy, is so exciting. Sierra and I water them like twice a day so that they can grow quickly. Sierra is having a fun time watching them grow, since she has never really seen this. This is a great learning experience for her, that you have to take time and patience and you just dont go buy this stuff at the store and it appears. She is learning first hand, how exciting it is to see your plants grow and have fun taking care of them.

No comments: