Thursday, November 1, 2007

Purple Rain and Prince in Minnapolis at the Hard Rock

A photo of Prince at the Hard Rock Cafe in Minneapolis.
Prince is from Minneapolis and they had a few things displayed that were his.
Prince is very tiny, his clothes were so tiny that Sierra could probably fit in them.
Prince's outfit and some gloves towards the bottom of the photo
This guitar was pretty cool and it had some symbols on the neck of the guitar
Here is a close up shot of the symbols on the neck of the guitar.
Sierra loved his boots, pretty cute, they reminded me of back int he day when we loved him.

Dina and I used to love Prince so much, back in the 1980's. I still like him pretty much. He has some great music, and Dave my husband has his first album ever, that is on vinyl of course. My cousin Marcy and one of our friends Dana and I went to his concert, and we loved every minute of it, so I was loving the Minneapolis Hard Rock Cafe, althought I wish they had more memorabilia to show, since this is his home town and all.

No comments: