Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hard Rock Cafe Minneapolis




Regina, Sierra, and my brother Martin

We went to the Hard Rock Minneapolis, this will make my 15th Hard Rock Cafe visit, not to mention the Hard Rock Hotels. We took the light rail from the Mall of America and went to the Hard Rock, it was small and quaint and had a few cool things in there. I dont know why I love to go to these but I do. I hope to see them all, eventually. My visits to hard rock have only been in North America but hopefully now that we have our passports we will get to see more international ones. My favorites have to be San Antonio, Orlando, and New York.

4 comments:

The Hartle's said...

I new there was a reason why I never see you at work... your always playing! Was the Mall of America all its cracked up to be!?

Vee said...

oooo I've been to a few out of the country- when i was in scandinavia.

So far- they are just like the rest.
But in pretty cool locations.
If memory serves me, the one in sweden was nearby the oldest amusement park IN THE WORLD! (or maybe the trip was so long ago i've begun blending days and activities :-S

Vee said...

)

Regina said...

The Mall of America, was HUGE, and had an amusement park in it, and a legoland area too, and over 600 stores, but it was just a big Fashion Place mall times 40 with an amusement park and a legoland area. It was huge and I got lost but at least I can say I have been there but I probably would never go back again. It was fun while it lasted but I think a little over rated, but It would be a great place to school shop at, cause they had tons of clothes, but nothing much else interesting.