Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I still have a cold

I still have a cold and it seemed to take a turn for the worse today again. My head was pounding and I just needed to rest. I seemed to be getting really congested, so I took some Mucinex DM and man that really kicked it out, I was blowing and blowing my nose but now the pressure in my head is gone and I can breathe and I am not congested anymore. Wow! Try it out.

I did get to paint Sierras room yesterday. We primed it and then painted half of it, and now I have to finish texuring the other side, but first I want to put another coat of paint on the side I already painted. So more work for me to do I guess. I will be getting some photos of what I have done. Take care

Regina

2 comments:

The Hartle's said...

I hope you aren't feeling too sick! So what did you get on the new bid, I would ask you in person but I never see you! I got thr fri sat off sun pm mon am tue am (y) and wed pm all in the b but tue. Hopefully I will see you more then

Vee said...

HEY Regina I didn't know your were a blogger! I hope your feeling better by now- That mucinex stuff is the shit!

Ry and I are regular bloggers too, check out my FAVORITE blog of ours
www.averagejoewino.blogspot.com
You can read our reviews on wine, check out wine books on amazon and you can vote for your fave red wine, poll for white coming soon. CHECK IT OUT!